Business Registration in Ajman Free Zones
The smallest of the emirates that constitute the UAE, Ajman is centrally situated on the western coast of the UAE. Around 95% of the Emirate’s population lives in the city of Ajman which is a part of the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan area. Ajman boasts white sandy beach stretching for over 10 miles. Ajman attracts investors and businesses from across the world as it offers wide range of options for investment.
About Ajman Free Zones
Ajman Free Zones have played a key role in expanding industrial activities in Ajman. Ajman Free Zones provides advanced infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities to help businesses carry out their operations successfully.
Ajman Free Zones have revolutionized the business sector of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) through its immense initiative in Ajman industrial expansions. Located strategically, Ajman Free Zones have quick accessibility to airports, seaports and to international road network. Businesses registering in Ajman Free Zones are ensured transparency in all business processes.
Socprollect Business Consultants is a leading business set up consultants in Ajman with proven expertise in assisting entrepreneurs set up their businesses in Ajman mainland and free zone. Socprollect is an approved and listed agent with Ajman Free Zones. We provide a variety of services with quick yet systematic processes that are suitable for any kind of business. We take care of everything from applying for registration till business certificate collection.
Free Zones in Ajman
- Ajman Free Zone (AFZ)
- Ajman Media City
Benefits of setting up business in Ajman Free Zones
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- Full repatriation of profits and capital are permitted
- Exemption from personal, income and corporate taxes
- Exemption from customs duty for goods and services
- Well-developed infrastructure
- Easy access to cost-effective labor
- Quick and simple process for business registration
Types of Licenses
- Trading License: This is for businesses engaged in activities like buying, import & export, and selling of a limited number of commodities.
- E-commerce License: For companies involved in e-commerce or online business.
- Professional Service License: This is for businesses providing services like, consulting, accountancy services, IT consultancy, marketing, management consulting, business consulting, etc.
- Industrial License: Industrial licensee can involve in manufacturing, packaging and processing activities.
- National Industrial License: The criteria for this license are – the company should be registered with a GCC national or nationals holding 51% or more shares and at least 40% of the manufacturing process should be carried out within the free zone. This licensee is entitled to duty-free exports to the member states of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council.
- Offshore License: Offshore license is given to people who plan to do international business only. Residence Visas are not allowed under this license.
Types of Business Entities
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – 1 individual or corporate shareholder
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – 2 or more shareholders
- Branch office of foreign company/subsidiary
- Branch of local / resident company